LONDON, UK (Monday, 8th January 2024) The Race Media Awards 2024 will be presented in association with MOTUS | ONE. The transportation specialists, who have worked at Formula One events around the world, will help to ensure the only motorsport awards that reward excellence in PR, Communications and Marketing runs like clockwork on January 24.
Alongside MOTUS | ONE’s involvement, The Race Media Awards is excited to announce the shortlisted candidates for the event taking place at 100 Wardour St later this month.
The Race Media Awards 2024 Shortlist
Best Live Event
- eBay Garage at Goodwood Festival of Speed – Collaborate Global
- Formula 1 Mexico City Grand Prix Presented by Heineken – Corporación Interamericana de Entretenimiento (CIE)
- VISTA Las Vegas in association with McLaren Racing
- Formula 1 Heineken Dutch Grand Prix – SportVibes, TIG Sports & CM.com Circuit Zandvoort
Best Social Media Activation
- AT04 and AlphaTauri’s 2023 AW Launch in New York – Scuderia AlphaTauri
- Alfa Romeo F1 Team x BOOGIE Art Car – Sauber Motorsport
- Led by Icons: The Journey to the London E-Prix – Jaguar TCS Racing
- Jeremy Clarkson Monaco Podium Celebrations – BWT Alpine F1 Team
Boutique Agency of the Year
- MPA Creative
- Velocity Experience
- Rush Sport & Entertainment
Brand of the Year
- Gulf x Williams Racing Fan Livery Campaign – Gulf Oil International
- Motorsport UK TV
- Aston Martin F1 Team
- MoneyGram International
Best Streaming Event
- Alfa Romeo F1 Team Stake C43 Launch – Sauber Motorsport
- EA Sports F1 23 Las Vegas Show Run – EA SPORTS
- Get Ready for the Best – Formula E in partnership with Allianz
Creative Content of the Year
- JOTA Sport
- World of Rally – Toyota Gazoo Racing World Rally Team
- Martin Donnelly: Life On The Edge – Kingdom Creative
- David Croft Behind The Scenes Commentary Box – Sky Sports F1
International Agency of the Year
- Pace Six Four
- Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- Prism Sport + Entertainment
Most Inspiring Campaign
- Kids in Motorsport – MPA Creative
- Recover E – Envision Racing
- Alex Rins – Race for Trees – Far Consulting
- “Be The One” Initiative – The American Legion and Chip Ganassi Racing
With more submissions than ever before, the largest number of shortlisted entries are now with the team of independent judges, who will be meeting to decide on the winners. Their decision will remain a closely guarded secret, until Awards host James Coker announces the winner during the live ceremony.
The Race founder and CEO Andrew van de Burgt said: “Firstly, I want to thank the brilliant team MOTUS | ONE for their support and I hope we deliver a world class event together. The number and standard of entries we received for the third running of our Awards was simply amazing. In such a short period of time we are delighted to have attracted some of the biggest names from across the world of motorsport, while still honouring those who are using ingenuity to overcome more restrictive budgets to create a splash. I look forward to seeing who our judges decided to champion.”
For more information about the Awards, please click here
About MOTUS | ONE
MOTUS | ONE is an event transportation company with its HQ in the UAE with a presence in KSA, RSA, USA, and beyond.
We are a single-source provider specialising in, but not limited to professional parking, transport, and traffic management. Our expertise goes beyond our Transport, Traffic and Parking (TTP) services into vehicle design, branding, wayfinding and signages, furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E), consulting services, and more.
Along with our numerous affiliates internationally, we design, plan, and operate complex transport systems for major, minor, and signature events and venues within the UAE, MENA Region, and across the globe.
Our team of experts understand the value proposition with our clients to carry out comprehensive transport consultations, planning, and execution while providing various services such as feasibility studies and planning studies to traffic impact studies through to the final commissioning and execution of a successful project.
MOTUS | ONE is committed to ensuring the highest standard of service at the most economical rates and we aim to offer our clients a comprehensive and flexible TTP solution based on experience and demand.